Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well today is a great day to show or say "I love you" to those you love. I believe you should do this everyday not just Valentine's Day but it is nice to show extra today. I plan to make my kids some cookies. However this may not go well cause if you know me, you'd know that I cannot bake cookies to save my life. Why I picked cookies? Well at my work they had the cutest Linzer Cookie cutter clearanced and I thought i'd give it a go for $3.99. I plan to make the heart shape scalloped edge with the heart cut out in the middle. I'm gonna put a dab of my canned red jelly in the center for the sweetness. Wish me luck. If they come out half decent I will post a picture of it. Maybe i'll even have the kids help me make them. Anyway enjoy your loved ones more today!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment