Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Bathroom....

Well I worked all day yesterday from 12 to 8:30. Yeah me! Aaron was sick at home throwing up and producing tons of flem. His daddy watched him along with his older two brothers. Patrick said he was gonna get the second coat of paint done in the bathroom and try to get the flooring in and also the sink/vanity. I was thinking with the boys and Aaron being sick he sure is being ambicious. Well I come home last night and behold my bathroom is almost done. He got everything done he wanted to. It's looking so good. We still have to order an over the sink mirror, get all the new molding/trim for the baseboard and door frame and decorate. I need to look for a shower curtain, window curtain, rugs, towels, towel bars, and some kind of art for the wall. My husband is such a hard worker. Now if I can just get a little more organized like I use to be then we will have a good system working for us.

Aarons room still waits. He wants it blue but I just don't know how versitle blue will be for a boy that will want to change his style often. We have time to think on this one.

Bye for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment