Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer......

Spent the morning with a friend I've not seen for most of the kids school year. Was nice to catch up and have her lil guy and mine play. You can tell the boys missed playing with each other too cause they played so well. Planning to get them together more often this spring/summer since they both are finished with their first year of preschool. Strawberry picking will be soon and we plan on taking the boys to do that together. June 10th.

Patrick got our new deck addition built and I must say it is quiet nice to sit on it with our little fire pit in the center and chill. Very nice to reconnect with relaxing some. Patrick also got the boys a nice 15 foot trampoline to play on this spring/summer. They will be moving in some shape or form.

Still trying to get my dirt so I can plant a very late garden. I haven't given up yet that I'm gonna get one. I will be pretty dissappointed if I don't get one done. What will I can this year?

Well all my boys are healthy, they are all doing well in school and the school year is almost done. Can't wait to do some summer stuff like camp and fires, fish, and just fun times with the fam. Hope all is well to anyone who might read my post.

Like I said, kinda new to postings.....feels like i'm writing a diary sort of. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment